Insights highlights major questions on the research and practice of peace and conflict, to more than 10,000 subscribers from around the world.
This quarterly publication offers critical analysis of peacebuilding activities central to our work, like mediation, conflict analysis or security sector reform, while offering guidance on how these fields are developing for the future. What works? Where do we prioritize? And how do we evaluate our efforts?
Efforts to prevent, mitigate and resolve violent conflicts must be grounded on empirical evidence and rigorously evaluated for impact. By challenging major assumptions and contributing to the design of specific tools and instruments, Insights helps ensure that global peacebuilding efforts are guided by facts. Each issue will adopt a thematic focus, featuring contributions by experts from the national and international policymaking, academic and practitioner communities.
The PDF is available for download on the right of the screen by choosing the orange "Download PDF" button. To read in browser, the navigation bar is also to the right of the screen.
- State of the Art – Arts and Peacebuilding
- The Arts and Peacebuilding: An Emerging Approach - Katherine Wood
- Arts and Building Peace: Affirming the Basics and Envisioning the Future - Cynthia E. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Peace Arena - Arts and Peacebuilding
- In Practice - Arts and Peacebuilding