The May 2012 Prevention Newsletter features a spotlight on the North Korean Missile Launch: On April 13, North Korea defied the international community and conducted a failed long-range ballistic missile test.
In this Issue
- SPOTLIGHT on the North Korean Missile Launch: On April 13, North Korea defied the international community and conducted a failed long-range ballistic missile test.
- U.S.-Pakistan Relations
- USIP Academy Courses on Nuclear Issues and Conflict Prevention
- Stalled Israel-Palestine Peace Process
- Iran and P5+1 Nuclear Talks to Resume
- Security Sector Reform in Libya
- Atrocity Prevention through Persuasion and Deterrence
About This Newsletter
The bimonthly Prevention Newsletter provides highlights of USIP's conceptual work and region specific work aimed at the prevention of conflicts in North Africa, the Middle East, South and Northeast Asia, and our special project on atrocity prevention. It also provides Over the Horizon thinking on trends in different regions, as well as events, working groups and publications. Every Newsletter will spotlight a single country, conflict, or event, and include short highlights of all regions and issues covered by the Center. | Sign up to receive the bi-monthly newsletter via e-mail