- UN Management and Accountability: Advancing the Agenda for Reform
July 13, 2006 | Public Event
- The Imperative for Action: An Update of the Report of the Task Force on American Interests and UN Reform
November 22, 2005 | Public Forum
On November 22, the Task Force asked "what now... and how?" for UN reform. The session evaluated the reform process through the lens of key recommendations made in its June '05 report.
- Kofi Annan Addresses UN Reform: New Perspectives on Reforming the United Nations
October 17, 2005 | U.S. Institute of Peace and Columbia University's Center for International Conflict Resolution joint conference
- War and Peace: Preventing and Ending Conflicts
July 25, 2005 | UN Task Force Report Briefing
- In Need of Repair: Reforming the United Nations
July 20, 2005 | UN Task Force Report Briefing
- Deterring Death and Destruction: Catastrophic Terrorism and the Proliferation of Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Weapons
July 5, 2005 | UN Task Force Report Briefing
- The Joseph J. Sisco Memorial Forum on United Nations Reform
June 30, 2005 | Thomas Pickering (Member of the Task Force on the UN), Carol Sisco, and Mark Malloch Brown (Kofi Annan's Chef de Cabinet) comment on UN reforms at a luncheon sponsored by the American Academy of Diplomacy.
- Saving Lives, Safeguarding Human Rights, and Ending Genocide: A Discussion of the UN Task Force Report's Findings and Recommendations
June 28, 2005 | UN Task Force Report Briefing
- Press Briefing
June 15, 2005 | Press Briefing
- UN Webcast: Media Stakeout
April 15, 2005 | Co-chairs of the Task Force on the UN comment on UN reforms.
- Colloquium on American Interests and the United Nations
April 1, 2005 | Representing a wide range of perspectives, the Task Force members and invitees discussed UN systems management, U.N. and international peace and security, and human rights.