The following lessons and activities are useful as supplements to the Peacebuilding Toolkit for Educators, but can also be used independently to support learning about international conflict management and peacebuilding.
- Witnesses to Peacebuilding multimedia exhibit and lessons
- 2015-2016 Peace Teachers Program: New Resources for the Classroom
- Bring Global Peacebuilders into Your Classroom Through Video Resources
- Paper Folding Activity
- The Name Game
- Have You Ever?
- Draw Your Own Symbol
- View From the Window
- Birthday Timeline
- Breaking the Code
- Speaking Without Words
- What is Active Listening?
- Communicating to Understand Using Drawings
- Cross the Line
- Think Outside the Box
- Thumb Wrestling: Competition Versus Cooperation
- Reconciliation: Truth, Justice, Peace, Mercy
- Peace Events of the 20th and 21st Centuries
Learn more about USIP’s resources for students and educators.