Online Self-Paced Micro-Courses
The USIP Academy’s free online micro-courses introduce learners to foundational topics in conflict management, providing the convenience and accessibility that busy professionals at all levels need to begin improving their knowledge and skillset. By offering these introductory courses at no cost, the USIP Academy ensures that geographic location nor socio-economic status ever determine one’s ability to further his/her education. These micro-courses offer introductions to 12 diverse, rich topics, helping learners determine where they’d like to focus their time and in which topic areas they could most benefit from learning more.
More information on our online self-paced micro-courses can be found here.
THIS LEARNING MODEL IS BEST SUITED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Are looking for basic introductory material on diverse topics related to peacebuilding;
- Would like to explore which areas of peacebuilding are of the most interest to them;
- Have little time and no resources to devote to professional development;
- Are unable to travel to another location to participate in a course.
- More information on our online self-paced micro-courses can be found here.