USIP uses the FLUXX online application system to manage all fellowship competitions.
The application includes a two-step process.
All applicants must register for each new competition. If the applicant has previously applied to a grant or fellowship competition, they must re-register by the close of the registration date noted on the RfA.
To register for the Jennings Randolph Senior Fellowship competition go to https://usip.fluxx.io/user_sessions/new. Click the "Register for an Account" button to begin the registration process.
Applicants will receive a registration confirmation email with login credentials within one to two business days.
After completing the registration, applicants must submit an application before fellowship competition closes.
- Open the FLUXX application page https://usip.fluxx.io.
- Enter the username and password sent in the registration confirmation email.
- Click "Draft Applications" in the left toolbar to create a blank draft application.
- Begin entering information in the draft application.
- Remember to save the application regularly and click "submit" when completed. Inquiries regarding the online application system should be directed to Grants-Fellowships@usip.org.