Virtual Diplomacy Conference Presentations
- Richard H. Solomon: The Global Information Revolution and International Conflict Management
- Katharine Graham: Introduction of Keynote Speaker George Shultz
- George Shultz: Diplomacy in the Information Age
- Mark Weiser: Virtual Tools for Real Diplomacy
- Jean-Marie Guéhenno: The Topology of Sovereignty
- Frank Fukuyama: Conventional Wisdom about Information Technology
- Tiffany Danitz and Warren Strobel: The Internet and Burma: A New Tool for Non-Violent Change
- Gordon Smith: The Challenge of Virtual Diplomacy
Papers Submitted for the Virtual Diplomacy Conference
- Jon W. Anderson: "Is the Internet Islam's 'Third Wave' or the 'End of Civilization'? Globalizing Politics and Religion in the Muslim World"
- Anthony Antoine and Gustaaf Geeraerts: "IT & IS: Identifying the Needs of International Organizations"
- Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess: "The World-Wide-Web: A Tool for Building Citizen Diplomacy Skills"
- Shelton Gunaratne: "Sri Lanka and the Third Communication Revolution"
- Dennis M. Jauch: "The Enterprise of Diplomacy in the Information Age"
- Chetan Kumar: "The Internet, Transnational Networking and Regional Security in South Asia: Some Possibilities for the Near Future"
- Robert Karl Manoff: "The Media's Role in Preventing and Moderating Conflict"
- Clarisse Behar Molad: "Personal Impressions on A USIA Mission to Macedonia and Bulgaria to Deliver Internet Training"
- Charles A. Schmitz: "Changing the Way We Do Business in International Relations"
- Igor Shnurenko: "The New York Times Forum on Bosnia: An Attempt in Online Mediation"
- Robert David Steele: "Virtual Intelligence: Conflict Avoidance and Resolution Through Information Peacekeeping"
- Barb Stuart, Gedaliahu Harel and Corrina Perrone: "SHALOM/SALAAM: Interactive Conflict Resolution in a Community of Practice"
Virtual Diplomacy Conference Reviews and Summaries
- Kevin Maney: "Technology is 'demolishing' time, distance," USA Today
- Wendy Grossman: "Digital Diplomacy a two-edged sword," London Daily Telegraph
- Steve Cisler: "Virtual Diplomacy Conference Report," Apple Computer
- Hilary McLellan: "Diplomacy in Cyberspace, Report on the Virtual Diplomacy Conference," Tech-Head