The USIP Global Campus offers certificates through engaging training online courses designed to prepare individuals worldwide to prevent and transform violent conflict.
Why join the USIP Global Campus?
- You need to hone your skills to effectively respond to violent conflict.
- You want to increase your knowledge on how to build sustainable peace.
- You need training in a flexible and convenient format tailored for busy professionals.
- You want to join a vibrant learning community to connect with fellow experts and practitioners around the world.
With global access to courses you can increase your knowledge and skills in a professional classroom bridging research, theory, and practice. Engage with international experts and connect with classmates around the world. USIP’s Global Campus offers a live, dynamic online training experience designed to meet your needs.
What’s inside a USIP Global Campus course?
- Problem-based, virtual scenarios designed to challenge your analytical and decision-making skills. Learn more.
- Stimulating video presentations from top international experts and practitioners
- Live webinars with instructors and participants
- Live “radio shows” with guest experts
- Forums for you to share your experience and advice
- Virtual "office hours" featuring interactive videos with instructors
- Carefully curated resources for further learning, including case studies, articles, books and media
- Opportunities to network and connect with others
Most Global Campus courses take place over four weeks and include a combination of live, scheduled activities and a variety of resources to explore at your own pace.